Join us for a docent-guided art tour of the Wolfstein Sculpture Park, located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. The Wolfstein Sculpture Park was established in 1998 by Ralyn and Nathan Wolfstein in honor of their 50th wedding anniversary.
As part of the Arts for Healing Program, the sculpture park was designed to enrich the hospital experience for patients, families and staff. The collection features more than 25 sculptures created by accomplished local and international artists.
Learn the stories behind the sculptures and find gems tucked away in cozy corners of the campus.
- Tours will meet at the volunteer services office on the lower level of the main hospital.
- Each tour is led by a guide and takes about 90 minutes.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and sun protection.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9890 Genesee Avenue
Volunteer Services Office, Lower Level
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Directions
|Thu, Oct 9th, 2014 - Tue, Dec 2nd, 2014||11:00 AM - 12:30 PM||Free|
|Thursday, October 9th, 2014||11:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday, November 6th, 2014||11:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014||11:00 AM - 12:30 PM|