If you care for a loved one who has Alzheimer’s or dementia, join Scripps and the Alzheimer’s Association for this special half-day workshop for caregivers.
Program participants will offer valuable insights and information, including an overview of memory disorders and what to expect as the disease progresses, medications and safety, home safety, driving and wandering, and the San Diego Sheriff’s Department Take Me Home program.
- Michael Lobatz, MD, neurologist
- William D. Gore, San Diego County Sheriff
- Kelly Rein, MSW, Alzheimer’s Association family services manager
- Michael Knobbe, Lieutenant, Emergency Services, San Diego Sheriff’s Dept.
A light breakfast and snacks will be served.
The program begins at 9:00 am.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center
- La Jolla, CA 920379880 Genesee Avenue
|Sat, Mar 21st, 2015 - Sat, Mar 21st, 2015||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Free|