If you or someone you love has been touched by cancer, Scripps Green Hospital invites you to join us for our Survivors Day celebration.
Survivors Day is a time to recognize our nation’s more than 9.8 million cancer survivors, to focus attention on issues of survivorship, and to acknowledge medical professionals dedicated to cancer treatment, research and support services.
This Survivors Day, an hour-long program in Timken Amphitheater will be followed by light refreshments in the Anderson Outpatient Pavilion.
- Welcome: Michael Kosty, MD
- Survivor Stories:
- Jean Snow – President of Team Survivor, San Diego Chapter
- Susan Webster – Director Pacific Cancer Fitness
- Featured Speaker – Ryan O’Donoghue, Executive Director of First Descents
The program will close with a musical performance by Sue Palmer, the Queen of Boogie Woogie.
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Timkin Amphitheater
- 10666 N. Torrey Pines Road
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Directions
|Sun, Jun 8th, 2014 - Sun, Jun 8th, 2014||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Free|