Join Chris Moline-Messick, RN, manager of the Cardiac Treatment Center at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, to learn about the most up-to-date research and clinical findings that support heart health.
Topics to be covered include:
- Strategies for a healthier lifestyle
- How to prevent heart disease
- Current treatment options for heart disease
The nominal class fee is payable by cash or check at the door.
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center
- Senior Activity Room
- La Jolla, CA 920374126 Executive Drive
|Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 - Fri, Feb 20th, 2015||10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||$2.50|