As of October 14, 2015, our discounted room block at the B Resort is full. Please call the B Resort rooming coordinator, Claudia Dominguez, directly at
407-827-3139 or via email at Claudia.Dominguez@bresortlbv.com to secure a room at the prevailing rate.
View other Orlando property options that are within walking distance to the B Resort here.
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #ACN15
Join world renowned researchers and clinicians as we learn to translate nutrition science into practice. This interactive educational event is a must-attend for anyone interested in the field of nutrition science. This year’s conference will focus on the impact of nutrition on the brain and cognitive health.
- Clinicians (physicians and all nutrition-related practitioners)
- Researchers and academicians
- Individuals active or interested in the nutrition field
Wednesday, November 11
- 2pm: Symposium I—Nutrition for the Developing Brain
- 6:30pm: Media Award Presentation: Brain Maker, David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- 7:30pm: Welcome Networking Reception
Thursday, November 12
- 8:30am: Symposium II—The Gut/Brain Axis
- 1pm: Symposium III—Nutrient Therapies for Health
- 4:30pm: Symposium IV—Nutrition & the Eye
- 4:30pm: Research Briefs—Session A: Cognition
- 5:30pm: Research Briefs—Session B: All Topics
Friday, November 13
- 8:30am: Symposium V—Brain Related Disorders: Nutritional Assessment & Intervention
- 1pm: Symposium VI—Nutrition in Slowing Progression/Reversing Cognitive Dysfunction
- 5:30pm: Certified Nutrition Specialists Meet & Greet
- 6:30pm: President’s Celebration and Awards
Saturday, November 14 (immediately following the ACN annual conference)
Nutrition Pro 2015: Medical Nutrition Therapy in Practice
Presented by the Board for Certifcation of Nutrition Specilists
Registered ACN conference attendees are eligible for a discounted registration fee.
- B Resort & Spa
- Lake Buena Vista, FL 328301905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
|Wed, Nov 11th, 2015 - Fri, Nov 13th, 2015||2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|