This is a renewal/refresher course for health care professionals who hold a current, non-expired BLS certification card.
Pre-registration is required. Registration closes two (2) business days prior to each class date.
Topics covered include:
- Recognition of heart attack and stroke
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Rescuer CPR techniques
- Rescue breathing
- AED practice
- Airway obstruction removal techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, written exam, and skill check-off, a 2-year course completion card will be issued.
Course fees include required manual.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Campus
- Chula Vista, CA 91910499 5th AvenueCorner of H & 5th Avenue
|Wed, Apr 15th, 2015 - Wed, Apr 15th, 2015||8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||$60.00|