This is a renewal/refresher course for health care professionals who hold a current, non-expired BLS certification card.
Pre-registration is required. Registration closes two (2) business days prior to each class date.
Topics covered include:
- Recognition of heart attack and stroke
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Rescuer CPR techniques
- Rescue breathing
- AED practice
- Airway obstruction removal techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, written exam, and skill check-off, a 2-year course completion card will be issued.
Course fees include required manual.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- San Diego Classroom Suite 500
- San Diego, CA 92103550 Washington St.5th Floor
|Sat, Nov 21st, 2015 - Sat, Nov 21st, 2015||9 am - 12 pm||$60.00|