Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, led by Karen Sothers, MEd, RYT, is an eight-week series of classes closely modeled after a program developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. The program will teach you how to cope with stress, pain and illness by drawing upon your inner resources.
MBSR can help to manage the effects of physical and emotional symptoms such as:
- Chronic pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Gastrointestinal problems
- High blood pressure
To help you achieve serenity, health and well-being in your everyday life, our approach combines:
- Breath awareness
- Yoga and other mind-body methods
Classes in this series occur every Tuesday for eight weeks from September 29 through November 17.
- Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10th, 2015
- Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015
- Tuesday, October 27th, 2015
- Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
- Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
- Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
- Tuesday, September 29th, 2015
You must enroll before the first session.
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine
- La Jolla, CA 9203710820 North Torrey Pines RoadYoga Room
|Tue, Sep 29th, 2015 - Tue, Sep 29th, 2015||6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||$495.00|