Support groups are also available in Spanish.
Support groups provide a safe environment where cancer patients can talk about the experience with others who may be having similar experiences. Confidential support groups with bilingual facilitators give people a chance to ease fears and share strengths. Breast cancer support groups to help you to:
- Maintain a positive attitude and take an active role in the recovery process
- Cope with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and the side effects of treatment
- Talk about cancer to family members, friends and co-workers
- Deal effectively with doctors and hospitals
- Regain a sense of control
- Maximize your potential for healing
In addition, every 3rd Monday of the month, a health care specialist from Scripps (or another facility) will be speaking on a topic related to breast cancer, treatment, or post treatment adjustment.
- Scripps Well Being Center, Chula Vista
- Chula Vista, CA 91910237 Church Street
|Mon, May 16th, 2016 - Mon, May 16th, 2016||10 am - 11:30 am||Free|