Support groups are also available in Spanish.
For men and women who are going through or completed breast cancer treatment, support groups provide a safe environment where cancer patients can talk about the experience with others who may be having similar experiences.
Confidential support groups with bilingual facilitators give people a chance to ease fears and share strengths. Breast cancer support groups to help you to:
- Maintain a positive attitude and take an active role in the recovery process
- Cope with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and the side effects of treatment
- Talk about cancer to family members, friends and co-workers
- Deal effectively with doctors and hospitals
- Regain a sense of control
- Maximize your potential for healing
- Scripps Well Being Center, Chula Vista
- 237 Church Street
- Chula Vista, CA 91910 Directions
|Mon, Apr 4th, 2016 - Mon, Apr 4th, 2016||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Free|