The muscles and connective tissues that make up the pelvic floor are an intricate structure that can become damaged in a number of ways. When that happens, varying degrees of stress incontinence can occur.
Join a Scripps physical therapist learn more about pelvic floor disorders and urinary incontinence, including:
- Typical habits
- Causes of pelvic floor weakness
- Exercises to increase strength of pelvic floor muscles
- Lifestyle changes that can help
The class fee is payable by cash or check at the door.
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center
- Senior Activity Room
- La Jolla, CA 920374126 Executive Drive
|Wed, Apr 15th, 2015 - Wed, Apr 15th, 2015||10:15 am - 11:45 am||$2.50|