Join Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla nurse Trish Wragg, RN, to learn about palliative care.
Palliative care can improve the quality of life for patients and their families as they face serious illness. Topics covered will include:
- Relief of suffering
- Early identification of a good fit for palliative care
- The place of assessment in palliative care
- Pain management
- Physical, psychosocial and spiritual care issues
Registration is required.
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center
- La Jolla, CA 920374126 Executive DriveSenior Activity Room
|Fri, Jul 15th, 2016 - Fri, Jul 15th, 2016||10:15 am - 11:45 am||$2.50|