Open to the entire San Diego community as part of our educational, community-wide outreach program, this breast cancer support group is geared towards women under the age of 40.
Led by a Scripps Polster Breast Care Center nurse, topics include:
- Body image, dating, sex and intimacy
- Fertility and chemotherapy
- Effects of illness on marriage and new relationships
- Reconstruction options
- Re-occurrence and metastasis
- Networking with women who share similar experiences and concerns
Support groups provide a safe environment where cancer patients can talk about the experience with others who may be having similar experiences.
- Polster Breast Care Center
- San Diego, CA 920379850 Genesee Ave.Suite 170
|Thu, May 19th, 2016 - Thu, May 19th, 2016||6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Free|