Join our free Healthy Living Class – designed just for you and taught in Spanish.
Scripps invites you to participate in exploring healthy living through education. Our free classes are designed to help you to make positive, lasting changes in your life. During these sessions, Scripps experts will teach you what foods and exercises protect against many lifestyle-related diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Make physical activity part of your daily life
- Stay motivated and maintain healthy habits
- Health screenings
- Healthy cooking tips
- Mindful eating practice session
Each class series is three sessions long and takes place on consecutive Saturdays. The cost is free but space is limited. You can join a class at any time throughout the session.
- Apr. 23 – May 7, 2016
- June 4 – June 18, 2016
- July 16 – July 30, 2016
- Aug. 27 – Sept. 10, 2016
- Nov. 19 – Dec. 3, 2016
- Chula Vista Diabetes Center
- Suite 407
- Chula Vista, CA 91910450 4th Ave.
|Sat, Jun 4th, 2016 - Sat, Jun 4th, 2016||9:30 am - 11 am||Free|