Join us for this unique six-session workshop series, sponsored by Scripps and led by Sharon Bray, EdD, a breast cancer survivor and respected figure in the expressive writing field.
In the difficult journey through cancer, writing can help. When you write together and share your experiences, it can help you:
- Express the complex emotions that accompany a cancer diagnosis.
- Gain perspective and cope more effectively with life’s hardships.
- Nurture your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
You don’t need to be an experienced writer to enjoy this incredible group-writing experience. This program is open only to men and women living with cancer.
Parking fee is $4.
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
- Scripps Green Cancer Center
- 10666 North Torrey Pines Road
- San Diego, CA 92037 Directions
|Mon, Feb 6th, 2017 - Mon, Feb 6th, 2017||9:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Free|