Scripps invites you to explore healthy living through education. Our free classes are designed to help you make positive and lasting changes in your life.
During these sessions, Scripps experts will teach you what foods and exercises protect against many lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Make physical activity part of your daily life
- Stay motivated and maintain healthy habits
- Health screenings
- Healthy cooking tips
- Mindful eating practice session
- Chula Vista Diabetes Center
- 450 4th Avenue
- Chula Vista, CA 91910 Get directions
|Thu, Jan 26th, 2017 - Thu, Jan 26th, 2017||12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Free|