Congratulations on the addition to your family! This is an exciting time for you as a parent and for your child as they become a sibling.
This class is designed for children 3.5 – 6 years of age and their parents to help prepare the entire family for the new baby. Children will have an opportunity to learn about their new role, through ‘hands-on’ and circle-time activities.
- Being a helper
- Safe toys
- Newborn appearance and behavior
- Life with baby
- Expectations: Smiling, loving, feeding, crying
- Feelings: Recognizing common thoughts about being a sibling
- Safety: Touching and holding the baby
Pre-registration allows us to reserve your space and contact you in the event of a change in the time or location of a class or on the rare occasion that we have a class cancellation.
Please remember, we cannot guarantee accommodation for walk-in participation at our classes, screenings and programs and cannot be responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of registration.
- Scripps Campus Point- Building C
- Assembly Room A or B
- 10010 Campus Point Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92122 Get directions
|Sat, Nov 18th, 2017 - Sat, Nov 18th, 2017||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||$15.00|