If you are at risk of heart disease or diabetes, we invite you to join us for a series of classes designed to help you get healthier by making positive and lasting changes to your lifestyle.
Participants will learn what types of foods and exercises help protect you against lifestyle-related diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Join us and learn more about:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options.
- Make physical activity part of your daily life.
- Staying motivated and maintaining healthy habits.
Classes include health screenings, healthy cooking tips and a mindful eating practice session.
- Chula Vista Diabetes Center
- Suite 100
- 450 4th Avenue
- Chula Vista, CA 91910 Get directions
|Tue, Oct 24th, 2017 - Tue, Oct 24th, 2017||5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||Free|