Meet other individuals affected by a spinal cord injury and the loved ones supporting them.
This Spinal cord injury support and education group is free of charge and open to the community.
- Comfortable, adaptive environment
- Receive hope and encouragement
- Share concerns
- Develop coping strategies
- Build supportive peer relationships
- Learn other perspectives
- Receive current information and resources
- Continue a life of meaning and purpose
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Rehabilitation Center
- Encinitas , CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Tue, Aug 21st, 2018 - Tue, Aug 21st, 2018||5:30 pm - 7 pm||Free|
|Tuesday, November 20th, 2018||5:30 pm - 7 pm|
|Tuesday, December 18th, 2018||5:30 pm - 7 pm|