Facilitated by a brain injury survivor and graduate of Scripps Brain Injury Day Treatment Program.
The Brainmasters: Improvisational speaking group for stroke and brain injury survivors (PDF, 200 KB) is a fun, supportive and interactive group that will have stroke and brain injury survivors reach goals like:
- Improve communication skills
- Think more quickly on your feet
- Build self-confidence
Group is free and open to the community.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Rehabilitation Center- Library
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 Get directions
|Wed, Oct 3rd, 2018 - Wed, Oct 3rd, 2018||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Free|