Join the Scripps Women's Heart Center team for a morning of inspiration and education on what matters most to your heart.
Kick start your weekend with this free event that will feature engaging and interactive presentations about living a happy and healthy life.
Scripps Women’s Heart Center offers heart care exclusively for women, by women. The center has four board-certified women cardiologists who see patients at the John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and at Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo.
The Women's Heart Health Expo includes:
- Exhibits and educational materials from the American Heart Association, Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute, Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine, WomenHeart of San Diego and more
- Scripps physicians and women heart champions
- A free heart healthy continental breakfast
- Free biometric screenings and risk assessments that cover: BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose
Hosted by: Susan Taylor, Scripps Health Director of External Affairs, Former News Anchor NBC 7 San Diego.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center- Great Hall
- La Jolla, CA 920379888 Genesee Ave.
|Sat, Feb 24th, 2018 - Sat, Feb 24th, 2018||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Free|