Join us for a free, fun, interactive and educational event for the whole family.
Come meet San Diego’s finest first responders. Check out lifesaving equipment and explore rescue vehicles and helicopters!
- Easy ways to keep you and your family safe and prevent injuries
- Stop the Bleed — bleeding control techniques and tourniquet training
- Sidewalk CPR — “hands only” CPR in 10 minutes
- Drowning prevention
- Proper infant car seat installation techniques
- Impact of distracted and impaired driving
Also, you can play a trauma trivia game and win prizes! Parking validation will be provided.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- La Jolla, CA 920379888 Genesee Avenue
Date and time
Sat, May 16th, 2020
11 am - 2 pm