Join us for this free, interactive program to learn more about what you can do to prevent falls year round. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities.
This 8-week program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Anyone concerned about falls, improving balance, flexibility and strength, who has fallen in the past or has restricted activities because of falling concerns should consider attending this program.
Space is limited to 12 participants. Classes will meet on Wednesdays for two hours.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Cardiac Treatment Center
- La Jolla, CA 920379890 Genesee Ave.
|Wed, Feb 13th, 2019 - Wed, Feb 13th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm||Free|
|Wednesday, February 20th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm|
|Wednesday, February 27th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm|
|Wednesday, March 13th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm|
|Wednesday, March 20th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm|
|Wednesday, March 27th, 2019||12 pm - 2 pm|