This is a renewal/refresher course for health care professionals who hold a current, non-expired BLS certification card.
Pre-registration is required. Registration closes two (2) business days prior to each class date.
Topics covered include:
- Recognition of heart attack and stroke
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Rescuer CPR techniques
- Rescue breathing
- AED practice
- Airway obstruction removal techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, written exam, and skill check-off, a 2-year course completion card will be issued.
Course fees include required manual.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center, Ogilvie Room
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Directions
|Tue, Aug 9th, 2016 - Tue, Aug 9th, 2016||8:30 AM - 11:30 AM||$60.00|