The Scripps Diabetes Prevention Program can help you lose weight, become more physically active and reduce stress.
This free lifestyle change program is proven to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes and includes:
- A curriculum approved by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- A trained lifestyle coach
- Weekly meetings for the first sixteen weeks, then once or twice a month for the next eight months
The orientation session will give you more information about the Diabetes Prevention Program. The orientation is held in English and Spanish.
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center: Vista
- 2rd Floor Conference Room 1 (CCR-1)
- 130 Cedar Road
- Vista, CA 92083 US Directions
|Thu, Dec 7th, 2017 - Thu, Dec 7th, 2017||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Free|