Hilton Resort, Mission Bay, San Diego, California
Group Name: Annual Scripps Cancer Care Symposium / Group Code: SCC917
The Scripps Cancer Care Symposium is designed for nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, and other health care professionals dedicated to the field of hematology/oncology that practice in settings across the continuum of care. During this two day conference, attendees will benefit from an intimate learning environment in which renowned faculty will present the latest in evidence-based oncology care and provide practical strategies and tools helping you to improve quality of life and outcomes for patients with cancer and their families. Don’t miss this opportunity to interact and network with like-minded colleagues while earning CE credits!
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate current issues and trends in cancer care.
- Discuss new therapeutic options for the treatment of a number of common malignancies.
- Identify strategies to integrate evidence-based cancer care into your practice.
- Describe evidence-based standards of care including innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
- Establish networking relationships with clinical colleagues on contemporary nursing and advanced practice provider solutions.
This course is supported, in part, by educational grants from industry, in accordance with ACCME accreditation Standards for Commercial Support. Appropriate acknowledgement will be given to all supporters at the time of the educational activity.
Cultural and Linguistic Competency
This activity is in compliance with California Assembly Bill 1195, which requires that all CME activities comprising a patient care element include curriculum addressing the topic of cultural and linguistic competency. The intent of this bill is to ensure that health care professionals are able to meet the cultural and linguistic concerns of a diverse patient population through effective and appropriate professional development. The planners, speakers and authors of this CME activity have been encouraged to address issues relevant in their topic area. A variety of resources are available that address cultural and linguistic competency, some of which can be found in the Cultural & Linguistic Competency Resource Guide.
- Hilton San Diego Resort
- 1775 East Mission Bay Drive
- San Diego, CA 92109 US Directions
|Friday, September 29th, 2017 - Saturday, September 30th, 2017||8:00 AM - 5:15 PM|