Prerequisite: Successful completion of Foundations of Healing Touch Course 1.
The learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to remain grounded, present, and heart-centered while working in the energy field.
- Conduct an intake interview with a plan toward intervention.
- Recognize that previous experiences may have an impact on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Assess the status of the chakras and biofield.
- Document the process of re-patterning and balancing a patient’s biofield.
- Apply techniques that support the health and comfort of the back.
- Describe how the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice relates to their developing as a Healing Touch practitioner.
Current Scripps COVID protocols will be followed, including mask-wearing.
This class takes place on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. See the campus map.
Date and time
Wed, Apr 12, 2023 - Thu, Apr 13, 2023
8:30 am - 6 pm