Prerequisite: Successful completion of Foundations of Healing Touch Course 1.
The skill of completing an intake interview that identifies patterns of behaviors for which Healing Touch techniques may be useful in assisting a patient to re-pattern their energy field is acquired. Healing Touch techniques learned in the foundation course are integrated into applications that assist in repatterning spinal health. The appreciation of Healing Touch progresses to a deeper level with the acquisition of a technique to assist the patient in expanding their heart energy.
Enrollment is limited to Scripps employees only.
The learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to remain grounded, present, and heart-centered while working in the energy field.
- Conduct an intake interview with a plan toward intervention.
- Recognize that previous experiences may have an impact on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Assess the status of the chakras and biofield.
- Document the process of re-patterning and balancing a patient’s biofield.
- Apply techniques that support the health and comfort of the back.
- Describe how the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice relates to their developing as a Healing Touch practitioner.
Current Scripps COVID protocols will be followed, including mask-wearing.
This class takes place on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla at the Schaetzel Center. See the campus map.