If you are at risk of heart disease or diabetes, join us for a series of classes designed to help you get healthier by making positive and lasting changes to your lifestyle.
Participants will learn what types of foods and exercises help protect you against lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Join us and learn more about:
- Making healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Making physical activity part of your daily life
- Staying motivated and maintaining healthy habits
Classes include health screenings, healthy cooking tips and a mindful eating practice session.
Pre-registration is required. Participants will be notified if there is a cancellation or change.
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- LL-Classroom B
- San Diego, CA 9212815004 Innovation Drive
|Thu, Sep 5th, 2019 - Thu, Sep 5th, 2019||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|