Better health begins with you — and Scripps is here to help. Scripps invites you to explore healthy living through education. Our free classes are designed to help you make positive and lasting changes in your life.
During these sessions, Scripps experts will teach you what foods and exercises protect against many lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Make physical activity part of your daily life
- Stay motivated and maintain healthy habits
- Health screenings
- Healthy cooking tips
- Mindful eating practice session
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Lower Level, Classroom 1
- 4077 Fifth Avenue
- San Diego, CA 92103 US Directions
|Tue, Apr 11th, 2017 - Tue, Apr 11th, 2017||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Free|