This orientation will be an overview to help prepare you for arriving at the hospital and the birth of your baby. It is a general presentation about what to expect when delivering your baby and staying at any of our Scripps hospitals in San Diego.
It will be a Microsoft Teams meeting led by a Scripps perinatal educator.
- Packing for the hospital
- Choosing a pediatrician in advance of the baby's arrival
- Review of comfort measures for early labor
- Pre-admission forms information
- Entering and parking at the hospital
- When to go to the hospital
- What to expect during labor and the birth of your baby
- Your postpartum stay and care
- Lactation services
Prior to attending this class, it is strongly recommended that you view the virtual tour of the hospital orientation for the location you will be delivering.
This virtual webinar is available via Microsoft Teams. We recommend that you download the app or use the web version. Prior to class, you will receive an email reminder with your class handouts.
Date and time
Thu, Jul 28, 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
|Tue, Jun 07, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Sat, Jun 18, 2022||9 am - 10 am|
|Wed, Jun 29, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Thu, Jul 21, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Wed, Aug 10, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Thu, Aug 18, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Wed, Aug 31, 2022||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|