This orientation will be an overview to help prepare you for arriving at the hospital and the birth of your baby. It is a tour of labor/delivery and postpartum and includes what to expect when delivering your baby and staying at Scripps’s hospital.
• Pre-admission forms information
• Entering and parking at the hospital
• When to go to the hospital
• What to expect during labor and the birth of your baby
• Your postpartum stay and care
• Lactation services
• Choosing a pediatrician in advance of the baby's arrival
Prior to class, you will receive an email reminder with your class handouts.
Registration is required. Meet in Main Lobby. Download and print our campus map.
Please see current visitor and patient guidelines.
|Mon, Nov 06, 2023||3 pm - 4 pm|
|Mon, Dec 04, 2023||3 pm - 4 pm|