This course is intended for new parents, grandparents, or anyone interested in learning basic CPR.
This course does not provide a course completion card and is not appropriate for those who require this training for work or school.
Topics covered include:
- Child/infant CPR
- Child/infant choking emergencies
- Calling 9-1-1
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) demonstration
Register here for this date:
- January 17, 2020 (daytime)
We also offer evening classes at this location:
- Scripps Center for Learning and Innovation (CFLI)
- San Diego, CA 921239619 Chesapeake Dr.Suite 104
Date and time
12 pm - 2 pm