Youth and guardians are welcome to participate in a full-day workshop led by experts.
- Community impact tips for teens
- Positive social norms surrounding alcohol-use
- Alcohol retailer best practices assessment
- Tools for parents: youth substance-use
- A scope of San Diego safety topics
- Driver safety overview
- Q&A panel featuring subject matter experts
By the end of the summit, youth will feel empowered to make an everyday impact on their communities and adults will be equipped with the tools needed to have ongoing and intentional conversations around the subject of underage drinking.
Lunch is included with registration. Limited to the first 150 registrations. Student volunteer and community service hours are available.
Date and time
Sat, Sep 10, 2022
10 am - 3 pm