The Scripps Cancer Care Symposium is designed for nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, and other health care professionals dedicated to the field of hematology/oncology that practice in settings across the continuum of care. During this two day conference, attendees will benefit from an intimate learning environment in which renowned faculty will present the latest in evidence-based oncology care and provide practical strategies and tools helping you to improve quality of life and outcomes for patients with cancer and their families. Don’t miss this opportunity to interact and network with like-minded colleagues while earning CE credits!
- Comprehensive presentations of the latest advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment with a strong patient care focus
- Small, group workshops allowing for additional interaction with expert faculty on pertinent topics
- Keynote presentation by nationally renowned speaker Dr. Ken Druck
- Hematology & Oncology Nurses
- Hematology & Oncology Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Physician Assistants
- Experienced Hematology & Oncology Health Care Professionals
Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15199 for 6 Contact Hours on Friday, September 30, 2016 and 5.5 Contact Hours on Saturday, October 1, 2016. No partial hours will be given.
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 11.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the PA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of up to 11.5 contact hours of accredited education.
Fifth Annual Scripps Cancer Care Symposium
September 29-30, 2017
Hilton San Diego Resort, San Diego, California
- Hilton San Diego Resort
- 1775 East Mission Bay Drive
- San Diego, CA 92109 US Directions
|Friday, September 30th, 2016 - Saturday, October 1st, 2016||8:00 AM - 5:15 PM|