The Scripps Diabetes Prevention Program is proven to help those with prediabetes prevent or delay the development of Type 2 diabetes. Lifestyle coaches will help you lose weight, become more physically active and reduce stress.
You may be at higher risk than others for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes if you have these risk factors:
- Are 18 years old or older and overweight
- Have a family history of type 2 diabetes
- Are physically active fewer than three times per week
- Had diabetes while pregnant (gestational diabetes)
This free lifestyle change program includes:
- A curriculum approved by the Center for Disease Control
- A trained lifestyle coach
- A year-long, interactive program that includes weekly meetings for the first six months. For the second six months, meetings move to once or twice a month.
Orientation sessions are starting now.
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Lower Level Conference Room
- 15004 Innovation Drive
- San Diego, CA 92128 Directions
|Sat, Mar 4th, 2017 - Sat, Mar 4th, 2017||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Free|