This stroke and brain injury support and education group is free of charge and open to community members coping with stroke and brain injury, as well as caregivers and loved ones of those coping with stroke and brain injury. Join us in Encinitas the second and fourth Tuesday of every month to meet and learn from other survivors and caregivers.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Get information and resources
- Reinforce inner strengths
- Learn self-care strategies
- Develop encouraging peer relationships
- Continue a life of meaning and purpose
Registration is required.
Learn more about the Stroke and Brain Injury Support and Education Group (PDF, 630 KB).
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- Encinitas , CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
Date and time
2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
|Tue, Dec 10th, 2019||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm|