Thank you for your interest in the Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship Program at Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital. To apply you must be in or have successfully completed an ACGME accredited Dermatology residency.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- A completed application form. (available on this website)
- A Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your residency program director)
- A copy of your medical school graduation certificate/diploma
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- A list of completed or submitted abstracts or publications
- Optional: a passport size photo. (Note: the photo is not used in the selection process)
Please indicate on the letters or documents the fellowship program to which you are applying.
You may print out this application, complete it and send it via email to Pompeya.Ursula@scrippshealth.org.
If you are a foreign medical graduate, all certifications, visas, and entry permits must be current and valid, for the duration of the training program, prior to final approval of any applicant. All licenses, ECFMG certification, INS visa and professional certifications are the applicant’s responsibility. Scripps Clinic does not operate its own J-1 or H-1 program. If selected in the match, Scripps Clinic fellows are required to obtain a license to practice medicine in the State of California prior to starting their fellowship training.
Following a review of your application and letters of recommendation, you will be contacted if an invitation to interview is to be extended by the Fellowship Program Director and/or Division Head of the Subspecialty.