The Pharmacy Practice Residency (match code: 191113) at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla is a 12-month commitment starting on July 1. The application submission deadline is January 5 each year.
To be considered for the residency program, candidates must be a graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy and eligible for California licensure. Candidates also undergo a personal onsite interview and must submit through PhORCAS:
- A letter of interest (250 words)
- A curriculum vitae
- A pharmacy school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
Matched residents must:
- Have a current BLS certificate (AHA certificate)
- Be licensed pharmacist interns in the State of California prior to July 1
- Be licensed pharmacists in the State of California prior to December 15 of the appointment year
Prospective candidates will receive an invitation for an onsite interview. Interviews will be scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 3, Monday, Feb. 8 and Friday, Feb. 12. A passport-sized photo will be requested prior to the interview. For special arrangements, please send an email.