Mentors are an important component of any academic training program. To help our residents succeed, the Scripps Mercy Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program has a group of talented and tight-knit faculty members who are dedicated to sharing their expertise and helping trainees expand their knowledge.
Our faculty teaches the art and science of medicine while helping residents develop core values around service, compassion, integrity, professionalism and stewardship. They show trainees how to provide quality patient care and grow as physician leaders.
Learn more about our clinical and administrative faculty.
- Carrie Costantini, MD – Hematologist-Oncologist
- Eric Dahms, MD – Hospitalist
- Paul Han, MD – Hospitalist
- Nadeen Hosein, MD – Endocrinologist
- Kelli Karches, MD – Endocrinologist
- Bruce Kimura, MD – Cardiologist
- Renee Smilde, MD – Mercy Clinic Director and Hospitalist
- Marin Xavier, MD – Hematologist-Oncologist
View a complete list of the Scripps Mercy residency faculty (PDF, 250 KB).