Scripps Mercy Hospital pharmacy residents conduct institutional review board (IRB)-approved research during their resident year.
The research project is chosen based on the resident’s interest and the feasibility of completion during the resident year. From inception to completion, the resident manages the research project and is required to present the abstract at a national meeting.
Residents routinely present their research at:
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
View a list of past Scripps Mercy Hospital pharmacy resident publications and abstracts (PDF, 300 KB).