Located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, the Barbey Family Emergency and Trauma Center offers you the most advanced technology and medical expertise available to treat sudden illness and injuries in a comfortable, caring environment.
- A 33,000-square-foot center, six times the size of our previous space
- Low wait times, high patient satisfaction
- 51 private beds
- State-of-the-art technology for fast and accurate diagnosis
- Precision imaging in two diagnostic X-ray suites, MRI, ultrasound, a low-dose CT scanner and more
- A design to promote healing and comfort, with natural lighting and plenty of seating for loved ones
- Equipment to treat patients with the most traumatic and life-threatening injuries
Three years after an accident left him paralyzed from the neck and shoulders down, Sherown Campbell returns to Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla to thank his care team for the care they provided that set the stage for his recovery.
Learn more about Sherown Campbell’s story.