- Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Phone Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat: 8 am - 12 noon
- Coffee cart
- Valet parking
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
- Gift shop
Scripps Clinic offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services at our office near I-5 and Genesee Avenue in La Jolla. Located in the XiMED building on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, our physicians care for women of all ages.
Please note: As of July 6, Voigt Drive near the Scripps La Jolla campus is temporarily closed. Please use main campus entryway on Genesee Avenue.
- Routine gynecologic care, including pelvic exams, colposcopies and biopsies, and STD screenings
- Birth control and family planning services
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care, including high-risk pregnancy care
- Infertility testing
- Menopause care
- Gynecologic imaging
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted options for hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis treatment
Our doctors serve many nearby communities, including Clairemont, Del Mar, La Jolla, Mira Mesa and University City.
Our office is located on a busy medical campus. Below you'll find tips to make your visit as seamless as possible.
Scripps Clinic OB-GYN is in the XiMED Building, also known as the 9850 building, on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. The campus entrance is on Genesee Avenue, between I-5 and Campus Point Drive. Download and print our campus map. (PDF, 4 MB)
Paid parking is available in several locations throughout the campus:
- Underground Parking Structure A, located beneath Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building)
- Parking Structures B and C, located next to XiMED Medical Center (9850 building)
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for an additional fee. Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4
- Each additional hour after 3 hours: $1
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: Additional $5 (Valet service is located in the circular drive in front of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla)
Parking for disabled visitors and clergy is free. Visitors with disabilities can receive validation from a valet attendant, or at the information desk after valet hours. Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office.
Parking fees must be paid using our self-pay kiosks. You can use any payment type (cash, debit card or credit card). Self-pay kiosks are conveniently located throughout the campus:
- Outside Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building), near the fountain
- Inside Parking Structure B, in the elevator lobby
- Inside Parking Structure C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (near the elevators).