Scripps Coastal Medical Center in Escondido offers family medicine and internal medicine for the whole family, from children to grandparents.
Easily accessible from I-15, our doctors provide care to a number of communities in San Diego’s North County and beyond, including Escondido, Hidden Meadows, Lake Hodges, San Marcos, Valley Center, Fallbrook, Bonsall and Temecula Our doctors work with you on referrals for specialty care if needed, and our welcoming staff assists with arranging free transportation to your appointments with specialists.
At our office, you benefit from:
- Experts in primary care medicine in your community
- On-call doctor available 24/7
- Spanish-speaking doctors
- On-site X-ray and lab services
- On-site rheumatology and OB-GYN care
- Free parking
- Free concierge shuttle service to specialist appointments at Scripps Clinic in Rancho Bernardo
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Scripps Health network for specialty or hospital care