Scripps Coastal Medical Center in Hillcrest provides expert primary care services for the whole family, from infants to grandparents.
Conveniently located off the 163 freeway near the corner of Washington Street and 5th Avenue, our doctors provide care to a number of San Diego communities, including Balboa Park, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, Little Italy, Mission Hills, North Park, Park West and University Heights. In the heart of pedestrian-friendly Hillcrest, our facility is home to doctors from diverse, multicultural backgrounds.
At our office, you benefit from:
- Primary care experts including pediatrics
- On-site specialty services, including HIV medicine, rheumatology, travel medicine, sports medicine and wound care
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital care
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Free underground parking with validation from Scripps
- Disabled visitors and expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit.