- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Hillcrest
- 501 Washington Street,
Suites 525 and 600
- San Diego, CA 92103 US Directions
- Regular Hours
- Pediatric and Primary Care
- Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sat.: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Emergency Services
- Physician on call: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Travel Clinic
- Mon. - Fri.: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Scripps Coastal Medical Center in Hillcrest provides expert primary care services for the whole family, from infants to grandparents.
Conveniently located off the 163 freeway near the corner of Washington Street and 5th Avenue, our doctors provide care to a number of San Diego communities, including Balboa Park, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, Little Italy, Mission Hills, North Park, Park West and University Heights. In the heart of pedestrian-friendly Hillcrest, our newly renovated facility is home to doctors from diverse, multicultural backgrounds.
At our office, you benefit from:
- Primary care experts including pediatrics
- On-site specialty services, including cardiology, HIV medicine, rheumatology, travel medicine, sports medicine and wound care
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- On-call doctor available 24/7
- Free underground parking with validation from Scripps
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital care
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Free parking for disabled visitors and expectant mothers
- Disabled visitors and expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit