- Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center
- 10666 N. Torrey Pines Road
- San Diego, CA 92037 US Directions
- Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Self-parking is $4 for the first three hours.Valet services are available for an additional $5. A discounted parking voucher is available to patients who require treatment three or more times in a single week.
The Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center, located at the main entrance to Scripps Green Hospital, offers a private, caring environment for women. We provide routine mammograms, biopsies and other care as needed. Our center is accredited by National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology and offers comprehensive breast care in a relaxing, spa-like environment.
- The latest digital mammography.
- Personal consultation
- Support through all phases of diagnosis and treatment
Learn more about what we offer.
- Spa-like atmosphere and ocean view
- Early morning and late afternoon appointments
- Full-service coffee cart
- Paid or valet parking
A visit to our breast care center may be one of the most important things you do for your health. Our caring and professional breast specialists provide you with the advanced, personalized care you deserve, in a supportive, peaceful environment.
Features of our care include:
Early detection saves lives. When we detect problems in the early stages, treatments are more successful. The Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center offers advanced digital mammography, combined with computer-aided detection software, to deliver the most accurate results. Our experienced physicians, nurses and technicians ensure that your procedure is as comfortable as possible.
A tradition of excellence
As part of the integrated cancer services at Scripps, the Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center is equipped with a complete range of cancer care services. Our patients have access to innovative technology and the latest clinical trials. In addition, if we detect a problem, we have the expertise and experience to guide you through the next steps and beyond.
We understand that coming in for any medical procedure can be difficult, particularly one as personal as a mammogram. We strive to make your visit as stress-free as possible. We designed our center to provide you with a warm, relaxing and comfortable experience.
We tailor our care to your unique needs. Your personal and family history, your general health, your preferences and expectations are different than anyone else’s, and our care reflects that. We offer you the care you need, whether it’s regular mammography exams, other procedures or support during treatment.
A mammogram, or mammography, is a low-energy X-ray procedure. A mammogram is a critically important diagnostic test that helps detect breast cancer early, when it is most treatable. At the Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center on the campus of Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla, we believe all women should get regular mammograms. We designed a comfortable and welcoming facility to make it easy and convenient for you to get the care you need.
Our goal is to provide outstanding care and support each patient’s needs. That means:
- Diagnostic mammography in a safe, caring environment
- Expert follow-up care when necessary, supporting you through all phases of treatment
- Combining sophisticated technology and experienced clinicians to offer comprehensive care so important to the healing process
The center combines experience, compassion and the most advanced technology to provide thorough and sensitive breast care. Whether you need a screening mammogram, a follow-up breast biopsy or other services, our staff will help you get the care you need.