Located on the Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla campus, just east of Interstate 5 on Genesee Avenue, the Outpatient Imaging Pavilion provides comprehensive imaging service in a comfortable setting. Our board certified radiologists and staff are committed to providing superior patient care and service.
The Pavilion provides the most advanced diagnostic imaging, including computer tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET).
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET/CT)
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors and expectant mothers
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
Self-pay parking kiosks
Before you leave the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, parking fees must be paid using the self-pay kiosks. They accept all payment types (cash, debit and credit cards) and are conveniently located at:
- Ground level of the underground parking plaza elevator lobby
- Ximed parking structure elevator lobby
- Parking lot C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM machine is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla near the elevators.