The Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines in La Jolla, Calif. is dedicated to meeting the complex health care needs of people with conditions that cause abnormalities of movement. Our medical team works to alleviate debilitating symptoms, providing diagnoses, treatment and support services for the following diseases and conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease and atypical parkinsonism
- Chorea and tics, including Tourette’s syndrome
- Medication-induced movement disorders
- Dystonia, including writer’s cramp, torticollis, and facial spasms
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS) and other sleep-related movement disorders
Scripps Clinic Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center is located in La Jolla, Calif. at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines.