Patients seek plastic surgery for a variety of reasons, including aesthetic goals — such as reshaping facial or body features — or for medical reasons, for example, to minimize scarring, repair disfigurement or correct birth defects.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your natural beauty, feel more confident or repair cosmetic or physical injuries or problems, members of our medical team at Scripps Clinic Division of Plastic Surgery have expertise that can help you achieve your goal.
They offer surgical and non-surgical plastic surgery procedures, including:
- Body contouring services including liposuction, abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”) and skin reduction after weight loss
- Breast enhancement including breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift and breast reconstruction
- Facial enhancement including face and/or neck lift, eye lift, forehead and/or brow lift, nose reshaping or reconstruction, ear enhancement, injectables and soft-tissue fillers
- Skin rejuvenation including laser treatments and chemical peels
- Reparative procedures including scar and wound repair, cleft palate/lip repair, reconstructive procedures for skin cancer, microsurgery and repair of traumatic injuries to the face and hands