Curbside arrival tells us when you’ve arrived and lets you wait in your vehicle until your exam room is ready.
Please note, face masks are required. We ask that companions wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. Learn about other precautions.
Please be sure to complete the following steps before your visit:
- Enroll in MyScripps and install the mobile app. If you’re not enrolled, sign up for MyScripps now.
- Enable appointment arrival, location services and notifications for MyScripps, so our staff can communicate with you during the curbside arrival process.
- Complete eCheck-In through MyScripps. This confirms your insurance, medication, allergies and more. You can complete eCheck-In up to one week before your appointment.
- Authorize your co-pay.
- When you are close to the clinic, you will receive a message asking you to confirm arrival.
- If you have not completed eCheck-In, you will be reminded to finish that step.
- You will receive a message asking you to wait in your vehicle until your exam room is ready.
- Once your exam room is ready, you will receive a message asking you to enter the building.
Please note: If you are not enrolled in MyScripps, or if you do not complete eCheck-In through MyScripps prior to your appointment, you will not be able to proceed with curbside arrival. You will need to enter the clinic to complete check-in and wait in the designated waiting area.
Due to weaker reception in some of our parking structures, there may be times when curbside check-in is not available. In these situations, please go directly to the front desk to check-in.
*Radiation oncology, as well as laboratory services and some radiology sites, are not currently using curbside arrival.